Zesty to deliver Lateral Flow Test programme for West of England
Zesty and Induction Healthcare Group PLC are supporting Universities to deploy a fast, secure, online booking solution enabling students to book their COVID-19 lateral flow tests.
Please email email@example.com for further information.
The platform was rolled out at UWE this week to support with LFT testing in a bid to get students home for Christmas safely.
• New services can be deployed online in 48 to 72 hours
• Set up requires no internal IT time or support, all managed by Zesty
• Testing and Vaccination programme capacity can be flexed within moments
• Structured work lists are generated based on staff bookings
• Admin or operational teams can view and manage capacity 24/7
• Students can choose and book in less their vaccine appt in less than 60 seconds!
• Extensive training and support available online and offline
Rachel Cowie, Director of Student and Academic Services at UWE Bristol said:
“We are pleased to partner with the Induction Healthcare team to rapidly deploy our lateral flow test booking programme across our 3 campuses. Students can book an appointment safely and securely on their smartphone or computer in minutes and receive all the necessary information relevant to be tested. Our expectation is to deliver thousands of tests before the Christmas break, managing demand quickly and easily using Induction’s technology which has been widely used across the NHS for more than 5 years.”
How does it work operationally?
The supply of available appointments is managed by admin/operational staff using Zesty’s standalone diary.
The diary is internet-based meaning that any approved member of staff with a login (supplied by Zesty) and an internet connection can manage the capacity of available appointments available at all campuses.
Demand for testing programme appointments is managed by staff using their smartphone, laptop or desktop, they simply choose and book an available appointment in less than 60 seconds!
Students receive an email or SMS appointment confirmation or both including the location of the Vaccination centre plus reminders before they are scheduled to attend the appointment.